Tuesday, January 17, 2012

day whitaout pen

No, the title of this post is not proof that I am a) drunk, b) finally taking a stand against the proof-reading police or c) giving up on the English language entirely. Apparently, "day whitaout pen" is one of the key searchterms people use to find my blog (and thanks to this post, the next time you're doing a google search for a day whitaout pen, my blog is twice as likely to pop up. You're welcome.).

I hadn't checked up on my blogging stats in a while, and I was delighted to find that my top search keywords now include:

-cat is hacking and breathe smells like fish
-is moral bankruptcy something you need to file for
-crumb genitalia
and, most importantly,
-natalie pollock's boobs.

"disturbing post" was also in there, but that's to be expected.

2 comments:

  1. Mine include:

    -I wasn't that drunk
    - colleen reilly red sox
    - massive american flag
    - gorgeous crushes

    It's funny because I know no one by the name of Colleen Reilly, I was on crutches for a bit but they weren't gorgeous, I have no massive flags, and don't post about drunken debauchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly this means that every blog post you write from now on should have "I wasn't that drunk" and "massive American flag" ingeniously incorporated into the post. Just watch your ratings soar!

    ReplyDelete